I have a Redmi note 3 dual net machine on hand, card machine card logo reboot, swipe can also pass, just do not boot up the machine. It shakes a bit and then clicks MI, then reboots after a while, back and forth repeatedly, and the hard drive has been reinstalled, still the same old problem. There is no met master, give pointers, here thank you!
- Huawei phone can’t swipe touch screen to receive calls
- Huawei phones keep rebooting
- IPhone 6 What’s the matter with Apple 6 pressing the flower screen above the screen?
- OPPO 6607 wire brush brick rescue, tutorial, driver, platform, simple, stable, pure, all at once.
- Blackberry Restore factory settings
- Weak WiFi signal on iPhone 6P
- Huawei’s mobile phones are heating up
- OPPO R9 Black screen of death can not be turned on
- Huawei honor 7x boot reboot, can not enter the system
- Huawei mobile phone standby time is too short